General InformationJob Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth
Reporting To: Warehouse Manager
The primary role of the Warehouse Associate will be working in an electronics manufacturing warehouse environment to pick materials, organize and maintain warehouse, cycle count, and assist the warehouse managers with daily tasks and projects.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Pick materials for production assembly kits
- Pick materials from individual material request forms
- Provide materials as needed to repair team
- Help maintain and organize inventory in warehouse
- Stock shelves & conduct cycle counts
- Follows FIFO processes
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-5 years of work related experience
- Experience of working in a team orientated manufacturing environment.
- Experience with material pick processes
- Knowledgeable and capable of working in an ESD environment.
- Assist in solving material discrepancies in warehouse and shop floor
- Be able to lift boxes, packages, materials weighing up to 40lbs
- Be able to use and climb a 10’ high warehouse ladder
- On occasion receive materials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are expected.
- Be able to read and understand pick lists
- Good organizational skills
- Has basic computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good character, team player, self-motivated, energetic
- Base Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Company Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Non-Profit Volunteer Days
Download the Application Packet See Employee Benefits A Letter From the CEO Other Job Listings