General InformationJob Title: Shipping Associate
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth
Reporting To: Shipping Manager
This position requires an ability to support multiple shipping duties. The primary responsibilities are picking pick ticket items correctly, packing customer orders with care, meeting shipping deadlines, receiving and checking freight, stocking and rotating inventory and other duties as assigned. This position is very labor intensive. Understanding and attention to warehouse shipping and receiving best practices are required.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Prepare and package all items for shipment and meet daily deadlines.
- Stock Parts.
- Maintain daily records of all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Meet daily goals and objectives set by management.
- Provide assembly work and repairs as required by others in the organization.
- Knowledgeable and capable of working in an ESD environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal team skills are expected.
- Computer experience in domestic and international shipping and UPS/FedEx online shipping software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent attendance.
- Interface with Production and Customer Service on an as needed basis.
- Basic understanding of warehouse functions. (2-5 years of practical experience)
- Good moral character and able to fit into the company culture.
- Base Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Company Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Non-Profit Volunteer Days