General InformationJob Title: Quality Inspector 1
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth
Reporting To: Quality Director
The Quality Inspector 1 conducts routine inspection of incoming materials including sheet metal, plastic injected moldings, die cast parts, cable and printed circuit board assemblies. Documents and communicates any discrepancies to supervisor. The Quality Inspector moves material from Receiving Inspection to the Warehouse after approval. This position will occasionally do customized revision work including cable assemblies or die cast parts modifications as needed.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Read drawings to verify material received is within stated specifications.
- Visually inspect material for paint defects or other non-conformities.
- Use calipers, or other inspection tools, as needed for inspection.
- Verify documentation to material received for accuracy.
- Use pallet jack to move approved material, with documentation, to the stockroom.
- Make data entries into the receiving log.
- High School degree is required.
- Familiar with ISO 9001.
- At least one year experience as a Quality Inspector.
- Experience with inspection tools such as calipers, Ohm meters and microscopes.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Base Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Company Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Non-Profit Volunteer Days