Clarity without compromise.
WatchGuard’s 4RE HD in car video system provides the brilliant clarity of true 720p high definition resolution for important video evidence while simultaneously using less overall file storage and providing the industry’s quickest upload times. Never again compromise your video quality in order to minimize your storage costs or upload times.
The truth is in the details. WatchGuard 4RE HD’s technology provides dramatically superior image clarity with 3.5X higher image resolution than the BEST video quality from any other system.
- 3.5X Higher Image Resolution
- 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
- Up to 38 Foot License Plate Legibility
- Amazing Nighttime Video Quality
The WatchGuard 4RE HD’s “Record-After-the-Fact” gives you the power to go back in time and capture important video that was not originally recorded, even days after it happened. This technology (pioneered in the WatchGuard DV-1) has enabled thousands of agencies to avoid countless lawsuits, and it has helped to solve hundreds of criminal cases (including murders and robberies) that no other in-car video system would have captured.
- Background Recording is Buffered for Days
- Simply Enter a New REC Start & Stop Point
- Solve Cases, Exonerate Officers
WatchGuard’s new Panoramic X2 HD camera dramatically expands 4RE’s video coverage in front of the patrol car by combining the stunning quality of the Zero Sightline Camera with an HD panoramic camera, all in one compact, rugged housing. This design expands on 4RE’s efficient use of video storage by including brand new 4RE firmware that automatically uploads the panoramic camera stream only when needed.
- The high definition Panoramic video is continuously background recorded.
- Panoramic video is retained and uploaded only when needed through an intuitive user interface.
- Background recorded Panoramic video may be recovered using Record-After-the-Fact, even days after the incident occurred.
WatchGuard’s new ZSL and HD Mini Zoom cameras utilize a revolutionary dual-exposure, Ultra-Wide Dynamic Range (U-WDR) technology that dramatically improves nighttime video quality. For every frame of video, the camera actually takes 2 separate images (a dark exposure and a light exposure) and automatically blends the two images into a single video frame. The result is an ideally exposed picture that keeps bright areas from being over-exposed and keeps darker areas from turning black.
- Better full color low light sensitivity than the human eye
- License plates become legible at night
4RE can create and output additional video streams that are optimized for live video streaming applications (by using lower resolutions and frame rates) without sacrificing any of the high resolution streams that are recorded on the solid state drives.
Watch Commander™ is the secure Live Video Streaming (LVS) solution that works with any WatchGuard 4RE™ in-car video system to give agencies complete situational awareness in real-time. It allows command staff (or any authorized officer) to see and hear what is happening as a situation unfolds.
Compare the quality of the recording to the right with your current equipment. With cars driving by on a busy highway, would you be able to hear a driver’s license hit the ground? Listen to the sample, and that’s what you’ll hear.
Near CD quality. Up to 2 miles of range. Approximately 1 week battery life off a single charge. And all this comes standard with any WatchGuard video system.
Removable, Secured USB Flash Thumb Drive + Automotive Grade Hard Drive
WatchGuard 4RE’s removable “thumb drive” media is today’s most universally compatible flash memory device. No special media readers or adapters are needed. Purchase new flash drives at any electronics retailer.
- Video is Recorded Twice (USB and Hard Drive)
- USB Drive is Locked Behind an Access Door
- The Industry’s Only Zero Risk Manual Transfer Option
- Automatic Record Overflow (keep recording after the flash drive is full)
- Simultaneous Record and Playback
- True Industrial Grade Hardware: -30°F to +185°F
Using Evidence Library 4 Web and WatchGuard’s industrial grade 802.11n radio systems, 4RE automatically handles everything for the officer.
- Wireless Uploads are Fully Automatic
- New Configurations are Pushed to the DVR Automatically
- DVR Firmware Updates are Completely Automatic
- Partial Uploads and Drive-offs are Handled Automatically
Evidence Library 4 Web is the back-end server application designed for WatchGuard 4RE HD. It utilizes sophisticated databases and sets the new standard for back-end capability and ease of use.
- Integrated Case Management
- Sophisticated Exporting, including CLOUD-SHARE & DVD Robot Support
- Event Trimming and File Conversion Tools
- Simple Searching plus an Advanced Graphical Search Engine
- Includes a Media Player with Timeline Graphing
- Convenient Export Video Player
- Advanced Fleet & Evidence Management
- Permission Based Clients
The new Evidence Library Express (ELX) is a full featured, easy-to-use Video Management System (VMS) that is designed for agencies that do not require wireless uploading or support for remote (networked) clients.
- Included free with 4RE HD
- The “Stand Alone” 4RE Solution
- Easily Installs on Windows XP or Higher PCs
- Uses the Secure USB Flash Drive to Transfer Recordings
- Includes a DVR Configurator
- Supports Multiple Car & Officer Environments
Six-Month Money-Back Guarantee
WatchGuard Video is so confident that your agency will be satisfied with the WatchGuard 4RE HD Wireless In-Car Camera System; we are extending an unprecedented six-month money-back guarantee provided our implementation guidelines are followed.
WatchGuard 4RE HD is the result of the largest in-car camera system development effort in the industry's history (4 Years and over $20 Million in Research & Development), and there are 7 issued patents and 7 pending patents related to 4RE's technology.
Call today for a free demonstration of the WatchGuard 4RE HD Wireless In-Car Video System.